Monday, May 28, 2012

Change

Change is coming.  I can feel it.  My heart this morning is fluttering with anticipation, like I'm getting ready for something really huge and exciting.  Except I don't know what it is.

But I feel a soft reassurance deep in my soul that God has a plan.  And that somehow all of the the whatever it is that has happened over the past few years- some of which has been so painful and hard- is getting ready to reveal it's purpose.

I know this sounds fruity.  It feels fruity.  But just as one can smell the rain in the distance, I swear to you something is about to change in my life.  And this eager excitement tells me it is going to be something good.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Now I'M excited!!

Anji said...

Can't wait for the next blog post!

It's such a good feeling